الثلاثاء، 13 يونيو 2017

تَخاريف نُص مِيتر عَقلُه طَار (101) - Feeling down (1).

With the few unfortunate events happening to me lately, would anyone care to share some positive news before I become depressed, whether political, social, personal, cultural, ... ANYTHING?!! Even the media, series, news, stories of friends around, and people amongst us are all quite negative, unfair or completely passive lately. It makes me angry. And just when I am about to recover from my feelings of anxiety, I read another depressing story that makes me collapse and turn into a sadder person who would freak out even more. That peace inside is never meant to last; isn't it? I feel like the world is becoming a very sad place to live in - never as I expected it to be like. It never fails to let me down. Growing old sucks big time! :/


#تخاريف #SupportNeeded

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق