الثلاثاء، 13 يونيو 2017

تَخاريف نُص مِيتر عَقلُه طَار (100) - For the love of coffee.

So, it happens that my 100th post on my blog would be about the drink I love the most; coffee.  Karma is a b**** indeed!!

The story begins that this Ramadan, I have been trying to cut my coffee intake. The withdrawal symptoms are shitty as hell. I decided to practice some self-control and decided to cut coffee completely for the month. It's only now that I understand how much it really does affect my mood and my day in general! I miss my morning cup of coffee so bad. It not about the caffeine at all. It was the only part of my day when I can take few moments just for myself and feel good about the world. The only time I feel I can pamper myself without having to wait for someone to take me for a good treat. I ain't need no body - coffee will take care of it all. :) Each day of the past week or two, passed so slowly to the extent I lost interest in almost everything and everyone around me. I could barely recognize who I am. The one who has always been an inquisitive, energetic and positive reader is now the laziest coach potato the world could have ever known. I sleep like crazy, my head was about to explode more than once from the headache, my concentration level was zero by the end of the working day, and I avoided to take pills for my headache almost most of the days as I hate medications. My morning cup of coffee was one of those little things that could still light up the darkest moments of my day. It just had the power to lift me up so I can get my shit together, forget I can be a coach potato and get through another bad day with a big fat fake smile on my face. :) 

The thing is, my sister still cares, loves me and knows me too well more than anyone else around me - even after being hitched. And when I asked her today on her way out, she didn't hesitate a second to buy me the best cup of coffee I had since long time ago. And not just that, she got me my favorite large cafe mocha from Starbucks and also a decaf one so I don't ruin my efforts to cut down my coffee intake. YES, THOSE SMALL GESTURES MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. It is lovely to know someone outside cares and knows those little things that just makes you happy. Isn't she the sweetest person you could ever know? :)
#coffee #ramadan #coffeenight #insomnia #تخاريف #lifewithoutcoffeehasnomeaning#thankyouraghda #fortheloveofcoffee#26goingon70

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق